National Key Account Management
The total package
At McAlpine Hussmann we specialise in offering a total National Service package for your HVAC and Refrigeration equipment. Working alongside you to help your business succeed by providing fast and friendly breakdown service 24 hours a day 7 days a week, we take the worry out of climate control issues and allow you to concentrate on running your business.
With a network that spans the entire country, it doesn’t matter how big or small your operation is; whether you are in one town or many; our service team will be able to take care of your entire operation.
National Service Account Management
Our experienced Account Managers’ understanding of the needs of our clients is substantial. They appreciate the Health and Safety issues, the move towards more environmentally sustainable plant and service methods, and importantly how our service people need to operate to ensure they minimise any disruption to your business. They are your one point of contact and are available to sit down with you and provide professional advice on how we can further help your business succeed throughout New Zealand.
Our service includes:
- Full HVAC and Refrigeration service, maintenance and installation – 24/7, 365 days a year
- Individually tailored maintenance/service package that meet your specific requirements.
- Tailored reporting options to make sure we have the best information to make informed decisions about your HVAC & Refrigeration assets.
- Streamlined invoicing and administration
- IQP Audits and Energy Auditing
Account Manager Major Accountabilities
- Regular site visits across the country meeting store/building managers and local subcontractors nation-wide.
- 24-hour contact
- Build on the strong relationships with customers by providing regular reporting and meetings with senior customer personnel.
- Work with Service branches and sub-contractors to provide support and guidance to ensure increased service standards are met.
- Promote correct Health & Safety procedures and reduce workable reportable accidents to zero for all service departments nationally.
- Identify, quote and advise of equipment upgrade and replacement parts.
- Proactively work on reducing service calls, store downtime and cost in customer stores/buildings by education of our engineers and smart work practices including new technologies